Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The tossers who leave early........

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Albion hating on Albion. Tbh, I think you're the big loser here.

Yep, I thought you were better than this [MENTION=943]Chesney Christ[/MENTION].

A considerably more boring, unreasonable and ignorant rant than any I've read on here slaughtering the reasons why people turn to organised religion - and we all know where you stand on that.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Leave when you want - its got bugger all to do with anyone else!!

I will be leaving a minute or two before the end on Tuesday night As I am going on my own with a 7 year old daughter, her and my safety is paramount and quite frankly I don't give a toss what the OP thinks or anyone else for that matter!!!

is that you in your pic lol!!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If someone could guarantee me that the small cartoon, wanking man would make another appearance on a saturday edition of Catchphrase then maybe I could be persuaded to leave a couple of minutes early.

It was good Roy.

Wardyland

Jan 7, 2010
Seaford
.... have so far missed:

Buckers last minute goal against Doncaster.
Barnes' late penalty against Liverpool, which created a very exciting last few minutes.
Buckers last minute goal against Forest.
Sparrow putting the icing on the cake against Saints with the 3rd goal.
Buckers last minute goal against Leicester.

You've pay £35 a month for a season ticket, and you've missed nearly all the best bits.....

:lol:

Meanwhile, I'll happily sit in the traffic that you successfully dodged..... revelling in the recent memory of last minute winners, 16,000 people going ballistic in tandem, the fantastic afterglow of a win, clapping off a group of honest professionals who have given their all and that special moment at 5pm when a group of people you don't even know have just made your weekend.

Keep doing what you're doing guys. After all, its important to get home in time for Catchphrase.....

My daughter was sick in hospital but I got away for two hours to see the game,thought I'd leave a bit early to miss the hordes....does that make me a tosser then? well I'm sorry mate.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I really don't see why it bothers you enough to start the 672nd thread on it. I could understand it if you was pissed off that people got in your way by leaving early, but just to gloat is a bit sad really, especially when there a hudnred threads about this already, and peoples reasons for leaving early.

Personally I applaud the team off and dont leave until the last players has left the pitch, but thats me.

I could say your a tosser for sitting in traffic, as you obiously dont have any friends to meet after the game for a drink. How sad are you!

I think theres only one tosser here :tosser:

Spot on. Whoever started this thread is a cock of the highest order. Sadly stupid enough think that there is no reason to leave early.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
.... have so far missed:

Buckers last minute goal against Doncaster.
Barnes' late penalty against Liverpool, which created a very exciting last few minutes.
Buckers last minute goal against Forest.
Sparrow putting the icing on the cake against Saints with the 3rd goal.
Buckers last minute goal against Leicester.

You've pay £35 a month for a season ticket, and you've missed nearly all the best bits.....

:lol:

Meanwhile, I'll happily sit in the traffic that you successfully dodged..... revelling in the recent memory of last minute winners, 16,000 people going ballistic in tandem, the fantastic afterglow of a win, clapping off a group of honest professionals who have given their all and that special moment at 5pm when a group of people you don't even know have just made your weekend.

Keep doing what you're doing guys. After all, its important to get home in time for Catchphrase.....

What gives you the right to criticize others for leaving early exactly?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here