Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The ticket office - what a great bunch

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
I am not a big fan of them. Or at least whoever is the manager in there. I had my season ticket stolen along with my credit cards etc. I phoned the police and they said they won't give me a crime number until my credit card has been used fraudulently, up until that point they want to class it as a loss. I had to get a new season ticket though. Phoned up the ticket office and explained my story. The girl on the other end of the line was lovely and sweet. She said she would deal with the problem and get me a new season ticket printed free of charge. As she was doing that her manager walked past and audibly said "you can't do that" and she asked why and he said I needed a crime number. She explained the situation and he said "I don't care" so in the end I got charged £20 :(

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I'd like to give a big shout out to Lee Ransom, who deals specifically with the disabled ticket sales. I'Ve spoken to him on numerous occasions regarding someone I work with and he's gone out of his way to get things sorted every time. In fact, last time I called him I only mention my first name, and he said 'Oh yeah, you're ......'s carer'. Impressive.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I am not a big fan of them. Or at least whoever is the manager in there. I had my season ticket stolen along with my credit cards etc. I phoned the police and they said they won't give me a crime number until my credit card has been used fraudulently, up until that point they want to class it as a loss. I had to get a new season ticket though. Phoned up the ticket office and explained my story. The girl on the other end of the line was lovely and sweet. She said she would deal with the problem and get me a new season ticket printed free of charge. As she was doing that her manager walked past and audibly said "you can't do that" and she asked why and he said I needed a crime number. She explained the situation and he said "I don't care" so in the end I got charged £20 :(

I lost mine and paid £10 last season, that Barber is ruthless! :amex:

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I don't understand what you mean swappingh ST seats - couldnt the people have just swapped cards for the match or am I gertting wrong end of stick? (maybe concessions involved etc?)

Yeh, always found the Ticket office brilliant. Particularly when they allowed my Dad the senior ST (which in fairness he did deserve) despite being under 65 as he was over 60 at Withers when they changed the age from 60 to 65 - very understanding. :)

And to think I believed your Dad when he told me he was 29!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here