Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Tactical Anus of Gus Poyet

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
to be fair, it was the same few, spouting the same tripe, stroking eachothers willies.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Actually... SOME doubts still exist. We never come from behind. We have major trouble breaking some teams down.

But the positives outweigh the negs, I guess. :)

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Actually... SOME doubts still exist. We never come from behind. We have major trouble breaking some teams down.

But the positives outweigh the negs, I guess. :)

we've never come from behind and won, but we have come from behind and drawn. There is also a similar statistic about when we take a lead and the end result, but i'm not tempting fate this close to the end of the season.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
It's pointless bringing these ancient threads up repeatedly, hindsight is a great thing, but there will always be times when we have a slump in form and people start moaning. There's no point bringing up past discussions just to gloat. What about when we next hit a rough patch, are people going to bring up the "We're so brilliant" threads to mock and prove a point? Just look ahead and don't dwell on the past, it gets tedious and only ever leads to pointless bickering and name-calling.

:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here