Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The table dosent lie

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Lets be honest EL abd wasn't championship quality unfortunately hence why he's now at Bury and good luck to him as he was a great player for the club but times move on.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Lets be honest EL abd wasn't championship quality unfortunately hence why he's now at Bury and good luck to him as he was a great player for the club but times move on.

El-abd played really well for 6 games during injury cover just before he left but was dumped the moment the said player was fit again so he is championship standard and should of stayed with us cause he would of got plenty of play this season.

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Why do we want to sell players
A few weeks ago somebody pointed out that there were 6 (or was it 7 or 8?) players that we signed in the summer that weren't included in the team (I think that one of them was Baldock, who was injured, but the rest just weren't picked to play). That suggests that there are quite a few we might want to sell, although sadly some will be hard to give away, let alone sell.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
This time last year we were flattering to deceive in the championship with many sought after players.

12 months later we are scraping the barrell at the bottom of the championship with no sought after players.

Last January we sold Bridcutt,Barnes,EL Abd

This January Lewis Dunk apart I doubt we will sell anybody.
If the table don't lie, how were we flattering to deceive? Sorry, I am bit tense.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
On FA cup weekend it does (or at least its totally irrelevant.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here