Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The support tonight

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I got home at 3.30, and was up for work at 7.30.

I wouldn't have missed it for the world, even though we lost it was a night that will long live in our memory

Dessie

Jun 17, 2010
Sheffield
Huge credit to those of you who were there last night, must've been hard to keep going after all that was going on but you did, and it was very impressive. Would've liked another goal or two to finish you off as the two goal cushion could become precarious with a Brighton goal. Would still put us as favourites though.

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Got home 4.50am. Night remembered for poor stewarding, poor policing, vile fans, and shocking run of luck with injuries. Our fans were superb largely. Still a % that sat watching phones or just refusing to join in. Never understand it after travelling all that way. The players really seemed to recognise the effort the fans put in.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Got home 4.50am. Night remembered for poor stewarding, poor policing, vile fans, and shocking run of luck with injuries. Our fans were superb largely. Still a % that sat watching phones or just refusing to join in. Never understand it after travelling all that way. The players really seemed to recognise the effort the fans put in.

Poor stewarding and poor policing? Please explain

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
Cant understand your comments, stewards in my area were good, police were polite and efficient unless you were one of the few that objected to do something when asked(not told) to do.
Also rare as it seems I sit in East Upper and even I was shouting encouragement to the Seagulls!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I thought the stewards did well, we were stood in the aisles and on the stairs and they didn't try to move us on.
Exactly, everyone was stood last night over on the right side where I was including the pensioners and kids, we need the north and south stands to do the same on Monday night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here