Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Sunday FA Cup 3rd round thread

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Jimmy Bullard :nono: :ohmy: :sick:

I was just going to put something very similar. What an absolute CJTC.

He makes Robbie Savage look sensible and restrained.

Which reminds me - why to we have to suffer this moron (Savage) on BBC football programmes, Radio 5 AND BT Sport? It's unbelievable to me that ANYONE would employ him - he is thick, arrogant and obnoxious. And yet his profile expands.

But Bullard...surely he is a one hit wonder?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Steve Bruce looks like a 2nd hand car dealer and Wenger like your Nan on holiday, complete with hair and anorak...but no comfy elasticated waist crimplene slacks in sight

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I don't have BT - could you provide a more detailed description of his shortcomings?

We're still in it

The one that made me snarl the most was following a cut back by a Man U player a yard behind the incoming forward and straight to a Yeovil defender......... Owen: "that was a great pass if it hadn't been intercepted"
The 90 minutes was littered with similar examples - a combination of apparent bias, blindness, inanity, and generally being the archetype "northerner"
Ridiculously irritating like walking through a cloud of midges.... It just builds and builds.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Problem with a 'big' away game would be getting tickets (I am a ST holder but don't get to away games because of work so low points). On the day I think we could beat any mid table prem team at home.

we wouldn't beat Burgess Hill at home let alone a mid table prem side. Have you forgot our home record in recent seasons? now away.......we would definitely have a chance

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here