Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Sun and Woman

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Portslade, The Blue Anchor
The sun certainly brings the woman out, how much longer is this hot spell going to last for? Just noticed a rather stunning young piece @ work today, see through linen trousers and tits she could rest her chin on, DING DONG
Even my female work colleague commented on her!!!! Anyone else working where there's ample flesh on show, tell us about your top totty alerts

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Canary Wharf is alive with top quality SAWTAGE. :love:

Incidentally, why did you use the @ sign? Top tip: instead of pressing <shift> and the apostrophe key, why not simply type the word in full? It's spelt: "at".

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I thought this was going to be about a newspaper/magazine merger.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Love school in summer before the holidays. Fit girls In skirts everyones happy get some booze in and it's amazing if not perfect.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Unfortunately, it also brings out people who think they can pull off bikinis and midriff-baring tops who really should be wearing tents.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
It's not that they bring more of the hotties out It is that they wear less and appear more attractive. The measure of a goodlooking girl is when they are all wrapped up in the winter.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I shall be relishing my walk into Clifton Village here in Bristol this lunchtime. Always a pleasure in summer.

Most of the students will have gone by now, so it won't be as good as it could be, alas.

That said, I am still relishing my trip into Clifton later to see The Cat Empire at the Academy, for a number of reasons.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

Incidentally, why did you use the @ sign? Top tip: instead of pressing <shift> and the apostrophe key, why not simply type the word in full? It's spelt: "at".
simster,would you say the sawtage is better in canary wharf or the city ? there are two conflicting points of view on our desk and we would appreciate your adjudication.

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
Still a fair few of them around at the moment Bozza but I take your point. Your average Bristol Uni student doesn't need to work over the summer so can just stay in the flat Daddy bought them in Clifton for the summer. The Avon Gorge was rammed last night. One of my least favourite pubs with a beer costing me £3.80 but the view over the suspension bridge and the totty cannot be denied.

CONCUR

What building are you in Sims?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
simster,would you say the sawtage is better in canary wharf or the city ? there are two conflicting points of view on our desk and we would appreciate your adjudication.
Very very difficult question to answer.

You'd probably have to say the wharf, but that's because the volume of people is far more concentrated, so while the QUALITY is similar to the City, the chance of walking down the street and seeing half a dozen top notch SAWTs in the first 60 seconds is significantly higher in the wharf.

Jan 30, 2008
The sun certainly brings the woman out, how much longer is this hot spell going to last for? Just noticed a rather stunning young piece @ work today, see through linen trousers and tits she could rest her chin on, DING DONG
Even my female work colleague commented on her!!!! Anyone else working where there's ample flesh on show, tell us about your top totty alerts
at work? in the walkabout by anychance ??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here