Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The state of the Albion dressing room

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Would this have been posted if we'd won last night, or is it another complaint thread after a dissapointing defeat?!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Would this have been posted if we'd won last night, or is it another complaint thread after a dissapointing defeat?!
Of course it would, the result makes zero difference. Appears I’m on my own on this though :shrug:

Wish I could find the footage as they left the dressing room before kick off but I can’t.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
They should have a large laundry basket where they should dump their dirty kit.. Animals

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Well...people are actively EMPLOYED to take care of all that.

Sure we could have Lewis pushing a broom round and Mac picking up socks and sorting out all the laundry. But I'm not sure that would be the best use of their time in the dressing room.
Yeah, I want the players concentrating on the upcoming game rather than pairing socks and making sure the water bottles are all facing the same way

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well...people are actively EMPLOYED to take care of all that.

Sure we could have Lewis pushing a broom round and Mac picking up socks and sorting out all the laundry. But I'm not sure that would be the best use of their time in the dressing room.
Is the right answer

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is the right answer
No it’s not, there was no kit on the floor, that I saw, just paper and other assorted crap, LOADS of it. If anyone has access to the full game on BT Sport and can be arsed a photo would be good

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here