Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The stadium Expansion decision thread. Meeting 2pm today.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
f***ing hell, finally someone talking sense. He's probably had people in his ward moaning about parking, etc. so it's his elected duty to ask pertinent questions about it. He can't be seen seen to blindly support it, even if he did seem a bit full on.

He did love the sound of his own voice tho!

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
I'm so happy, I made a Gary Neville type noise in my office. People are now looking at me

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Well done to all those involved and welcome aboard the Gus Bus new season ticket holders in East Upper!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
The Amex is going to look bloody amazing next season...and it looked great already. Happy days indeed.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Once i get my pay-off, i'll book a seat in each stand, once or twice appearing in each of my seats during one game. The rest of the time i'll give the ones i decide not to slouch in to the homeless, if i find myself seated next to a dickhead, or an unscabby student who hasn't yet worked in a local warehouse taxlessly during holiday season to raise drinking and football funds.
Um, i mean, EXCELLENT, the more the merrier.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Anyone know the reason why we don't want to/can't put all the corners in at once? Going to look a bit odd with just the north corners empty.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
why is that a lie, I thought every LEAGUE game was a sell out

whooops only just saw this in notifications

Derby and Watford had the south stand split, in which the extra tickets given to home supporters did not sell out. I think this was the same for Barnsley and Cardiff too (also bristol city but i'm not sure)

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Hickstead?

What about the bit of land at the other end of the bypass. They have just cleared the road into it after all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here