Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The St Patrick's Day Massacre

Feb 14, 2010
Fantastic...."Hark now hear, the Brighton sing the palace run away, again, and we will fight forever more because of Paddy's day..."

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Fair play to the Albion. Another chapter has been added to the annals of Palace v. Brighton.

Well done for stepping up to the mark and delivering when it mattered.

llugaes

Jan 20, 2009
i thought of the thread title earlier and i hoped no-one else had :(

still not too bad a day overall i suppose :D

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Was expecting this thread yeah. Now let's do the same in the play-offs against them (unless we bottle it and finish 6th which would be a travesty after games like today's and Cardiff away)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This will go down in the annals of our club's history as "The Saint Patrick's Day Massacre" :O

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I still remember that third goal as a thing of absolute beauty, even though they don't show the whole build up there :albion2:
Was in the North, quite a few made an half time beer exodus and missed 2 goals.

A1X

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Wettest day we've had at the Amex (in terms of weather, not consumption!) that I can recall

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Wettest day we've had at the Amex (in terms of weather, not consumption!) that I can recall
I particularly enjoyed Sussex and the Met. Police marching the Palace fans back to the station. It seemed as if they were deliberately moving them as slowly as possible in the p*ssing rain. Didn't seem to bother the cops in their waterproof hi-viz gear. Great scenes. First wash half of them had had in ages I reckon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here