Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Spurs fans - needy?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
They must rank as the one of the quietest groups of supporters ever at the Amex.
But in fairness, when you think you are a decent side and then have to sit and watch your side being given a footballing lesson it must be hard to start singing enthusiastically.
If you watch it back, their attempts to put Pedro off on the first penalty were absolutely pathetic. Just some half hearted waving

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
"Alan Sugar! Chas and Dave! Adele! Ossie Ardiles! Harry Kane! Sir Kenneth Brannah! Sir Trevor McDonald! Michael McIntyre - can you hear me, Michael McIntyre! Your boys took one hell of a beating! Your boys took one hell of a beating!"

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Sadly, or happily I was working.

Went how I expected so no shocks here!
Hang on, you were expecting a 4-2 Albion win? Hope you've done the Lotto tonight!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Imagine if they had come back to 4-4 (which looked a distinct possibility to be honest, if that one that hit the post had gone in to make it 4-3, who knows). What would those who had left be feeling?
That was like us being 4-0 down at home to Arsenal we scored two yet we all knew it was never going to happen.

Talby

Dec 24, 2023
Half of them did, the half without begging signs.
My son and I heard three lads discussing ‘shall we go to the pub if we’re 3-0 down? - half time in the north. Then at 75 minutes a lady walked up the stand, towards the exit, clearly wearing a Spurs scarf. Erm…wrong stands!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Simpsons Melting GIF

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
I had a random guy from Korea sit next to me last night (usual neighbour is on holiday) 5 mins before kick off . After I belted out Sussex by the Sea , he got up, disappeared never to be seen again. Maybe he didn’t like my singing

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Next door neighbour is a Spurs fan ..only decision I had to make last night was to either knock on his door with a box of tissues either last night when I got back at 11.30 or this morning …I decided both was best, so I could make the most of our emphatic win
I'm not sure he'd need the tissues with the mood he must have been in, but it's obviously nice of you to try and make him feel better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here