Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Southampton golden ticket poll

What did you get in the Southampton ticket ballot?

• Window 1 - will take my ticket up

Votes: 34 9.1%
  • Window 1 - will not take my ticket up

Votes: 12 3.2%
  • Window 2 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 93 24.9%
  • Window 2 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 31 8.3%
  • Window 3 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Window 3 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 36 9.6%
  • Window 4 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 68 18.2%
  • Window 4 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 37 9.9%

• Total voters

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
If you open the email from the club you have to click on the Apple Wallet icon to import the ticket to your device. Try that and see how you get on :thumbsup:

Problem solved. I spoke to Supporter Services this morning and they thought there may have been some sort of glitch in the ticket system. That still didn't work so I did some of my own digging. Turns out that it didn't work because my default browser was set to Firefox on my IPhone. When I switched this back to the awful safari it worked first time.

I've been on a chat to let the club know and they are going to pass it on to whoever needs to know.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Just picked up a ticket on the exchange too. Hope others trying get lucky as well.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Problem solved. I spoke to Supporter Services this morning and they thought there may have been some sort of glitch in the ticket system. That still didn't work so I did some of my own digging. Turns out that it didn't work because my default browser was set to Firefox on my IPhone. When I switched this back to the awful safari it worked first time.

I've been on a chat to let the club know and they are going to pass it on to whoever needs to know.
They should make you part of their IT [emoji122][emoji122]

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ticket bagged - definitely a few popping up on the exchange

Was this from just refreshing and one of the segments becoming coloured pls?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just picked up a ticket on the exchange too. Hope others trying get lucky as well.

Can I ask you same as I did just now above pls? How often were you refreshing and for how long too?

Been trying a lot!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yep! Refreshed intermittently since they sold out - Good luck mate, I'm sure a couple will come up.

Thanks bud. When there was talk of 10,000 I was vocal on here that if you were organised and wanted a ticket you’d get one with a bit of effort. Same with if it was even 4K I think. 2k is bloody hard but I believe I’ll get one with the effort I’m putting in :lol:

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
I had to resell one of my tickets earlier - I was so pleased that I’d got 3 tickets yesterday morning for me and my 2 daughters. Then today my youngest daughter got sent home from school because a kid in her class tested positive. She hasn’t had any symptoms herself (and was last in proximity to this kid last week), but she now has to self isolate for 2 weeks. She’s absolutely gutted!

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Can I ask you same as I did just now above pls? How often were you refreshing and for how long too?

Been trying a lot!

Sure - I clicked on the "buy" button which is active even though it says sold out, and it takes you through to the seat selection screen. The drop down list there shows there's nothing available and the map shows all black in the seating that'll be open, but I just refreshed every 5 minutes or so maybe for an hour and one of the East lower blocks changed colour and showed up as having 1 seat free. Just luck, but knowing that the seat selection screen and the map is what updates when something is available might make it marginally less arduous for checking. I reduced the magnification of the browser window so I could see if the map had updated without having to scroll if that helps. Best of luck.

Edit: realise this may sound unintentionally patronising. Apologies if so. I wasn't clear how it would work myself though until this morning.

Last edited:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

Top sleuthing that man!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sure - I clicked on the "buy" button which is active even though it says sold out, and it takes you through to the seat selection screen. The drop down list there shows there's nothing available and the map shows all black in the seating that'll be open, but I just refreshed every 5 minutes or so maybe for an hour and one of the East lower blocks changed colour and showed up as having 1 seat free. Just luck, but knowing that the seat selection screen and the map is what updates when something is available might make it marginally less arduous for checking. I reduced the magnification of the browser window so I could see if the map had updated without having to scroll if that helps. Best of luck.

Edit: realise this may sound unintentionally patronising. Apologies if so. I wasn't clear how it would work myself though until this morning.

Nope it’s cool mate and appreciated - I have been basically doing the same - browser thing is a good idea as on my phone it’s annoying...

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I’d imagine there will be a few returns from the players / sponsors tickets appearing at some point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Just bagged myself a ticket in 1901! That will be a new experience for me.

I’m so looking forward to seeing live football again.

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
I’d imagine there will be a few returns from the players / sponsors tickets appearing at some point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Hopefully.

Back in pre-covid days, checking a day or so before 'sold out' away games has bagged me tickets on more than one occasion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here