Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The slag at the king power stadium.....

I feel like I'm watching Kevin and Perry, the one that they actually got laid in and then suddenly grew up. Danny Seagull is smitten :eek: I hope Phoebe's presence isn't going to have a terminal effect on one of the funniest/random posters?!

It's true. Normally by this time on a Monday night I'm jacking it with a child's waterwing filled with soap, now all I want to do is listen to love songs and cry into my pillow.

Maybe it's time, time I hung up that waterwing. And gave back the child that came with it.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4394652 said:
It's true. Normally by this time on a Monday night I'm jacking it with a child's waterwing filled with soap, now all I want to do is listen to love songs and cry into my pillow.

Maybe it's time, time I hung up that waterwing. And gave back the child that came with it.

You've moved on since the pint of mince then :lolol:

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
The second photo on her twitter is fit. I wonder if she'll return today?

Digweed's Testicle

Build A Bonfire
Jan 11, 2004
Hartlepool
I, like many Albion fans on Saturday, thought you were a good laugh LS. Good on ya.
We all support our teams and go to away games for the banter as much as the football. Some of the chants that fans come out with are superb. Leicester fans singing 'we can see you sucking cock' was funny.
I still remember the banter with PC Beard (m'lord) at the Goldstone from the North Stand.

leicesterslapper1

Sep 19, 2011

Im looking forward to coming to the Apex now & spending the weekend in Brighton to celebrate my 21st.
See how many more people that will be offended by my 'disgusting' antics :)

LS

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
The banter between Phoebe and that drummer bloke sounded good, but unfortunately the going further down that side of Leicester support, the more adolescent wankers there were.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
"We love Phoebe The Slapper
So welcome to the fold
And if you get your tits out
You've made NSC Gold"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here