Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The slag at the king power stadium.....

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
I'm so regretting not being able to go to Leicester to see this legend in action. Phoebe sounds like my kind of woman - attractive (tick), gobby (tick), good at teasing 2,000 blokes all at once (tick), loves football (tick) supports Leicester City (shit!) still, 4 out of 5's ok though!

Probably owns a footy shirt that she can wear in bed, and it doesn't matter if you rip it as it's only a Leicester shirt. :)

leicesterslapper1

Sep 19, 2011
I'm so regretting not being able to go to Leicester to see this legend in action. Phoebe sounds like my kind of woman - attractive (tick), gobby (tick), good at teasing 2,000 blokes all at once (tick), loves football (tick) supports Leicester City (shit!) still, 4 out of 5's ok though!

Hooray for someone with a sense of humour

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Your not lucky enough to share my coldsores

Lucky? thinking a bit highly of yourself? you're the kind of girl i'd have a go on after a few bevies and be putting my clothes on before i've finished. Definitely not the kind of girl i'd take yhome to my mother, she would be horrified.

leicesterslapper1

Sep 19, 2011
Lucky? thinking a bit highly of yourself? you're the kind of girl i'd have a go on after a few bevies and be putting my clothes on before i've finished. Definitely not the kind of girl i'd take yhome to my mother, she would be horrified.

Another bitching session? Is this because your sulking about the proposition?? Lol. My dad would be horrified with a soton fan...a Brighton one he'd be more pleased with....this is a football forum & all that's left to say is 3-2 good night god bless

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Phoebe - any chance of a pic of you in a Leicester shirt just so I can imagine wot it would be like to rip?

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Another bitching session? Is this because your sulking about the proposition?? Lol. My dad would be horrified with a soton fan...a Brighton one he'd be more pleased with....this is a football forum & all that's left to say is 3-2 good night god bless

Hardly a bitching session, just stating a couple of facts after evidence has been gathered from several sources. I'm pretty sure a saints fan and a Brighton fan would both be an upgrade on a Leicester fan...

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Nah, everything is an upgrade over a Saints fan, except Palace.

Even this monstrocity???

John-Westwood-001.jpg

They all look like that from Portsmouth.

Last edited:

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
He really, really, really, isn't. If you think that I can tell what clientele you keep. I took great joy at him getting knocked the f*** out at the green man pub a couple of years back.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
He really, really, really, isn't. If you think that I can tell what clientele you keep. I took great joy at him getting knocked the f*** out at the green man pub a couple of years back.

Apparently has a bit of a body odor issue?

leicesterslapper1

Sep 19, 2011

Massive laughing occasion for this Southampton hooligan wannabe !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here