Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The slag at the king power stadium.....

lichfield seagulls

Sep 13, 2008
lichfield~by~the~sea
What do you geniuinely think of your chances of promotion/title? You are one of the top two on paper with the Hammers and it appears are starting now to play like it... Also, how would you compare us against Saints when you beat them a couple of weeks back? (Room 217, Preston Park, Travelodge)

Good job his wife wont be reading this, but i can be bought for my slience.lol

Technorgasm

Sep 19, 2011
Toronto, Canada
there is a bird that stands at the very top of the north stand, by the corner with the NSK banner, who was not only quite a looker, but was out chanting most of the lads in the ground. (Incl a gratuitous amount of fist pumps. )

god love ya. wherever you are.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
there is a bird that stands at the very top of the north stand, by the corner with the NSK banner, who was not only quite a looker, but was out chanting most of the lads in the ground. (Incl a gratuitous amount of fist pumps. )

god love ya. wherever you are.

:needpics:

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
now to make it fun how about all those that commented on Pheobe put a pic of themselves up and allowed her the right of reply? That would be funny!!

I am sticking around. What's the gossip then?

Act like you own the place, correct everyone on their spellings & grammar and complain about the team's failings(however minor) at every opportunity and you'll fit in just nicely :thumbsup: Although it's fair to say you're a bit nicer on the eye then the usual crowd on here.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I feel like I'm watching Kevin and Perry, the one that they actually got laid in and then suddenly grew up. Danny Seagull is smitten :eek: I hope Phoebe's presence isn't going to have a terminal effect on one of the funniest/random posters?!

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
now to make it fun how about all those that commented on Pheobe put a pic of themselves up and allowed her the right of reply? That would be funny!!

Fair enough, this is me:

Fork_Me.jpg_thumb.jpg

leicesterslapper1

Sep 19, 2011
I feel like I'm watching Kevin and Perry, the one that they actually got laid in and then suddenly grew up. Danny Seagull is smitten :eek: I hope Phoebe's presence isn't going to have a terminal effect on one of the funniest/random posters?!

I don't have any kids lol. Just thought if people gonna talk rubbish then may as well go along with it...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here