Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The slag at the king power stadium.....

Aldridge Prior

Aug 3, 2010
I'm not going to be bitter about you lot. There is a handful of people that have taken it too far & gone way to personal. However, some of your friendlier fans have contacted me on facebook to apologise for the miserable ones because they feel embarassed at the way some of your fans have acted.

I'm a nice person that is actually very friendly.
I'm always up for speaking to other fans & like I said previously, quite often when some of the fans i have made friends with come to Leicester we go for a drink.

After all is said & done, football is only a game and i understand that some people are very passionate about there team (Me included)

I'm being genuine when i say good luck for the rest of the season!

Phoebe :)
I've jizzed on Phoebe's tits. And that ugly one out of Girls Aloud.

leicesterslapper1

Sep 19, 2011
Look at your being able to tell me when my email came through. How does mind your own business sound?

As for having 4 kids with 5 dads - ive actually got 4 kids with 4 dads. Nice of you to pay so much attention to me that you actually almost get your facts right :)

Congratulations to the happy chaps from Brighton :)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If you want somewhere to stay on the 4/2/12 then I can put you up ;)

leicesterslapper1

Sep 19, 2011
A girl that can join in with the banter! Fair play to our lady friend from leicester! :)

Its a shame that not all of your fans can handle it & seem to be really offended by some of my antics.
I'll be honest with you, i'm over it.

I'll give all of you (Including the grumpy ones) a big wave in February, they'll probably still be moaning about me then! Jesus...it was 2 days ago and they're still moaning.

You played a decent game on Saturday so fair play.

All the very best for the rest of the season (just not when we play you at your place)

Phoebe :D

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I thought it was great, she wasn't doing anything more than most the guys do but because the person doing it has tits its all the sudden wrong? Fair play to her, was a great laugh.

leicesterslapper1

Sep 19, 2011
Again thanks for your comment.

Its nice that there are some Brighton fans that have a GSOH!

Nice to hear from your happy fans :)

Bring on the happy Brighton Fans :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here