Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The sight of Ince striding across the pitch.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I had to laugh when Liam was having a chat with him in a break in play, he looks to be twice as tall as Liam. Talk about Little and Large.

What a prospect he is, the lad is going places, hopefully with us.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No, I was worried everytime they advanced fairly freely towards our box. Luckily the defence as a team played very well. He didn't play badly, he just wasn't the messiah some are making out.
What you mean the advances that resulted from Bruno and Greer constantly kicking the ball into touch.
That he then stopped before B'Burn got the ball through to Rhodes, those advances?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
What you mean the advances that resulted from Bruno and Greer constantly kicking the ball into touch.
That he then stopped before B'Burn got the ball through to Rhodes, those advances?

Look, I agree that Bruno was easily the worst player in the stripes today, Ince just isn't first 11 material YET. Hopefully he will be, he could be immense. Liam will hold that spot until January (at least I hope).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Look, I agree that Bruno was easily the worst player in the stripes today, Ince just isn't first 11 material YET. Hopefully he will be, he could be immense. Liam will hold that spot until January (at least I hope).
Totally agree.

But Ince was better, TODAY, than you have given him credit.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He took one in the nuts as well for the cause.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Get Ince on the weights big time and he could become an absolute powerhouse.

Would definitely play him further forward in a Yaya style role now Bridcutt's back. It's impossible to cope with both pace and strength so if Ince is nurtured right he will be a brilliant player in 3 or 4 years time. Given he's so young I would get him tied down quickly so we don't lose out on £££ if we don't manage to make the prem in the next few seasons.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Again, I dont think he played badly, but he'd probably be 7th or 8th in my player scoring.
For me he was a little better than the 'solid' players, which puts him 3rd or 4th.

Either way you slice it, he's very good and fingers crossed will only get better.

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
If only he could won the ball in the air. Other then that, he is very good. He has improved so much since Yeovil away.

Having been at Yeovil I think what you have said equally applies to all the other players that were on the pitch. Ince had a poor game I admit, but before that he picked up a M O T M.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I love Ince, the fact that his hips don't appear to be attached at times makes me chuckle and I can only imagine what goes through the mind of any player he gets near when he's in full flight :lol:

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
Looked like he had good technique today, great physical presence combined with good accurate passing. Still raw but nicely applied and showed signs of good training. Bridcutt stepped right back in to his intercepting role too. Lovely step up on about 75 mins. Really could see him back providing the cover with ince driving through, yep, just like toure

If only he could won the ball in the air. Other then that, he is very good. He has improved so much since Yeovil away.

Hmmm -think he was pretty good in the air today. It was his aerial challenge that lead to the third goal if I remember rightly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here