Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Sheffield United golden ticket thread

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So, the stadium is entirely within B&H, but the access etc is in East Sussex - is that right?

Screenshot 2020-12-09 at 19.50.55.png

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So, the stadium is entirely within B&H, but the access etc is in East Sussex - is that right?

View attachment 131255

Yep. Which makes it heavily open to interpretation whether if East Sussex goes into tier 3 and Brighton and Hove is on tier 2 still whether the club can play matches.

My gut feel is they shouldn’t but will properly get away with it. Does highlight the mockery of the county border situations in different tiers. But what else can they do?

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Just heard from a morning meeting report Conquest Hospital in Hastings is worst its been, much higher than at the worst earlier in the year, people are very worried. Pretty much guaranteed its Tier 3 over here next week.

Hastings and Rother have been running along with one of the lowest rates in the country. Worrying that it’s risen so quickly in such a short space of time.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
East Sussex is likely to go to T3

You guessing that yourself or you’ve been told that as well? Hastings is only part of East Sussex, would be mad to put it all in that tier because of that...!

CoventrySeagull

Jul 7, 2003
Back in HANGLETON
Update on tickets by block

Could us group 2 plebs get a breakdown of availability by block? Much appreciated!

As at 20.15 tonight, see below:

E1A 126 Seats available
E1B 42 Seats available
E1C 2 Seats available
E1E 3 Seats available
E1F 28 Seats available
E1G 133 Seats available
E1H 133 Seats available
E1I 37 Seats available
N1E 52 Seats available
N1F 67 Seats available
N1G 77 Seats available
N1H 104 Seats available
N1I 17 Seats available

I'm in PG1 but not going.

WilburySeagull

Sep 2, 2017
Hove
The East / West Sussex boarder is in Portslsde / Mile Oak. If not the council really need to move the welcome to West Sussex sign outside of Mayberry’s on the old Shoreham Road. From what I’ve seen the government tier segregation is just East and West Sussex for our region.

The stats the BBC publish are split into smaller regions. Portslsde is included with Brighton and Hove there.

The city is a separate entity. The sign for west sussex that you mention deliniates the "border" between the city and west sussex. It has nothing to do with east sussex..

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
You guessing that yourself or you’ve been told that as well? Hastings is only part of East Sussex, would be mad to put it all in that tier because of that...!

Unless they change the rules to make it areas rather than counties Hastings and Rother are on the upward spiral - I'm not scaremongering or anything and the decision is obviously the governments.

It won't stop me trying to get tickets tomorrow morning though and hope things turn around again. If they do change the tiers might not until the Monday after the game anyway.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Quick question - I’m in a group with one other, both priority 2. When I log on tomorrow will I be able to choose a seat for him as well as me (assuming any are available) or does he need to do this himself?

Jimmy Grimble

Is there any chance of Brighton going to tier 1?

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Yep. Which makes it heavily open to interpretation whether if East Sussex goes into tier 3 and Brighton and Hove is on tier 2 still whether the club can play matches.

My gut feel is they shouldn’t but will properly get away with it. Does highlight the mockery of the county border situations in different tiers. But what else can they do?

Why would the club not be able to play matches in tier 3. I was under the impression matches could continue but behind closed doors

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Quick question - I’m in a group with one other, both priority 2. When I log on tomorrow will I be able to choose a seat for him as well as me (assuming any are available) or does he need to do this himself?

You’ll be able to as long as he’s in you family and friends group. You have to assign tickets to ticket holder names as you had to previously.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here