Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Ruffian Club/The Guardians of Albion

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
It's actually a brown cardboard texture, but the original files are massive - so I had to scale them right down to post on here.

Top notch work there! Mind if I pinch one for my Avatar? (i know a ruffian should not ask permission; but we have to look out for each other)

Count me in on the revolution!

Top notch work there! Mind if I pinch one for my Avatar? (i know a ruffian should not ask permission; but we have to look out for each other)

Count me in on the revolution!

Help yourself. And thanks for the positive comments guys.

If anyone would like to do anything else with them (T-shirts etc.) I actually did them all in Illustrator, so all the text is vector and can be scaled up to billboard size without losing quality.

If I get bored again I might mock up some T-shirt/banner/flag designs.
:thumbsup:

Well, seeing as the T-shirt thing has now been usurped, I'll give it a whirl presently.

no reason why we can't have many different shirts,we are brighton after all lets keep it creative and have some fun with this gift that is the ruffian club,it could be the focus for a vibrant support at falmer:thumbsup: the rev getting positive:ohmy: thats the magic of the ruffians:clap2:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Good banner Bozza

Have no trouble with Ruffians being French. We haev so many bloody words in English from French anyway... including bastard!!

I am an AWOL ruffian!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I nominate you for the Ruffian Department of Turkey!

And you for la Grece! :albion1:

WE NEED A RUFFIAN SMILEY PEEPS!!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Bozza - can you OUT the taggers please? Be interesting to see who is abusing the Ruffians.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
bandwagon.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So many wannabe Commies on NSC, doubt you'd REALLY want to live the life though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here