The Ruffian Club/The Guardians of Albion

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
ruf·fi·an (rf-n, rfyn)
n.
1. A tough or rowdy person.
2. A thug or gangster.
[French, pimp, from Old French rufien, from Old Provençal rufian, from Old Italian ruffiano.]

I'm in

I was always in. :)

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Come on then! Let's 'ave it!

PS Can I have the odd drink with the 1901's, perhaps 2 or 3 times a season?

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'd like it to be like the Kop at Liverpool. Regardless of where your ticket is you could move to be with your mates, and the Gruffians should be directly behind the goal.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
B0008FPJDA.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The Guardians Of Albion. I like that.

The Guardians of Albion

truthsayer.jpg

Here you can read about the armies and their commanders dedicated to defending Albion and defeating the hordes of evil...

As the Dark Emissaries read of omens of world destruction and the Raiders spread disorder and terror across the world, all is not lost! A beacon of light shines forth; calling to those who are good of heart and true to the cause of righteousness.

With the peeling back of the mists concealing Albion, the ancient order of native wizards known as the Truthsayers has set across the Old World once again. Once again they plead for the help of the noble races of the world, and warn of the consequences if either the lords of Chaos or the savage Raiders take control of the island. The forces that bind the Chaos mists to the northern wastes will weaken, and in doing so, Daemonic legions will be able to descend upon the world. They do not even know why the Vampires are interested in their home.

Prince Rinill of the High Elves, once thought lost in the conflicts of Eranon, has returned to lead the fleets of Ulthuan onto the shores of Albion. It is said he is driven by an unbreakable determination to not allow the world’s fate to fall to darkness.

For Bretonnia, Duke Benedict Du Gisoreux sets sail to declare a War of Errantry. And even the grumpy old Dwarfen veteran of Eranon, Threkki Thunderfist, is said to be aboard the flagship of the Barak Varr fleet, now steaming its way through the Sea of Chaos.

These implacable warriors have been enemies and still bitter enmities exist between some of them. No Dwarf will fight under a High Elf banner, and vice versa, and Duke Benedict of the former Champions of the Lady knows full well the folly of the others helped to cause the disaster of Eranon.

However, the Truthsayers have called together a council of the Guardians of Albion, in the desperate hope that they can put aside their differences once and for all in the face of the threat of the end of the world...

:thumbsup:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just had a thought. There has to be some mileage in setting up some kind of swapping arrangement. Once at Falmer people will have picked their seats for whatever reason and may want to try other areas. I would gladly swap my Gold (second rate) 1901 seat for someone in the North or East just to try it out now and again.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just had a thought. There has to be some mileage in setting up some kind of swapping arrangement. Once at Falmer people will have picked their seats for whatever reason and may want to try other areas. I would gladly swap my Gold (second rate) 1901 seat for someone in the North or East just to try it out now and again.

I get the impression you are trying to ingratiate youself with the Ruffians and the 1901ers, you'll end up being despised by both :lolol:

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing

No chance.

You've made your sandwich, now you're jolly well going to have to eat it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here