Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The royal albion hotel?

huddersfieldseagull

Sep 29, 2005
booked 1 night here for my girlfriends birthday as got good deal on lastminute.com but im realy worried now as 75% of reviews say its a dump!, my fault i no should of checked b4 can anyone on here give there opinion if they have stayed or visited cheers.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Walked past a few times

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I have never stayed there, eaten there, attended a wedding reception there or not gone to my school prom there. On the other hand I have stayed in a fair few hovels in my time...you should be just fine.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I am guessing that you are not going for the decor anyway.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
School prom?

f***ing hell, give me strength. What is this? 1950s High School Teensville. I hope you didn't flunk your grades this semester either at Herbert Hoover Patcham Junior High, or your pa might not buy you your first set of wheels after passing drivers ed for that spin with Janie-Sue.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

D

Deleted User X18H

We looked at it re our Wedding reception ...........it is a tacky dump we plumped for the Metropole

Last edited:

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
The Large One said:
School prom?

f***ing hell, give me strength. What is this? 1950s High School Teensville. I hope you didn't flunk your grades this semester either at Herbert Hoover Patcham Junior High, or your pa might not buy you your first set of wheels after passing drivers ed for that spin with Janie-Sue.

Actually mine was about a year ago, and i didn't do too badly in my exams

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
The Large One said:
School prom?

You're out of date, mate.

It might sound crassly American to you academic yoghurt weavers, but all comprehensives , sorry 'High Schools' have them now - my nippa has his in June.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Weren't the club named after that place?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Harty said:
Make sure your room is close to a fire exit.

:lolol: :lolol:

very cruel

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
I stayed there twice and it way ok. You have to request a room with a seaview but you could be unlucky like I was the first time and was put up in the roof. Complained and then got a much better room insead. Was trying to get in again on the 27th of this month but it seems that on the internet you have to book for two nights minimum stay ................................. so a night under the palace pier it is then for me then ................hope it isn't cold.

:D :D :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here