Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Rotherham game

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
empire said:
6 of us going,love the last away game,if it means something or not

I love the last away game too, best match of the season although Grimsby was a crapper as they fried the fish in beef dripping which make me feel ill

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
My four arrived this morning!

Was disappointed with the turnout at Preston tbh, despite the fact it was a Tuesday up north, we took far more to Blackpool during the petrol crisis. FFS, now is the time the club needs the support (even if they do seem to be letting us down).

GET YOUR ROTHERHAM TICKETS NOW!!

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
The fact they are now already relegated is worrying, teams usually perform well once they have dropped.
We all need to be there to get behind the Albion.
:clap2:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I got mine early thinking they would sell out.

Bit crap that they have not but I guess there is still time.

Hope it does not turn into another trip like the fated away day in Cleethorpes (althought seeing Brighton fans fighting on the crazy golf course on the seafront was quite funny).

At very least it is an excuse to get pissed and take the piss out of northerners...

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Lokki 7 said:

For all those who moaned so loudly about not getting a ticket for West Ham and Spurs away,

I didn't get a Ticket for Spurs, Got them for Rotherham though!!

:clap2:

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Driving up and not dreading it for one minute :clap2: :clap2:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Lokki 7 said:
We have a bad run and where does our legendary away support go?
For all those who moaned so loudly about not getting a ticket for West Ham and Spurs away, get down the ticket office now and make sure this vital fixture is a sell out. If you don't, I never want to hear this "I'm a season ticket holder and the club doesn't love me boo hoo hoo, bollocks ever again.

I am only 16 and can't get tp rotherham as much as i want to go, and did go to coventry so I was wondering if I am aloud to say ' I'm a season ticket holder and the club doesn't love me boo hoo hoo,

Thank you in advance
:thumbsup:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Re: Re: The Rotherham game

Drumstick said:
I am only 16 and can't get tp rotherham as much as i want to go, and did go to coventry so I was wondering if I am aloud to say ' I'm a season ticket holder and the club doesn't love me boo hoo hoo,

Thank you in advance
:thumbsup:

Get a lift off someone and get up there. No excuses.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
A lift of who?my bro lives in southampton and he's going with somone else, hiney i think, but i cant get there without money. And if i can get money i would buy a ticket and go.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
not bad, i am applying for jobs, but most my money goes into buying a scooter and giving my dad money towards my season ticket. Anyway thats not the point I really would go, but I cant afford to. Simple:(

tonytw

Jun 1, 2004
A long way away
had my tickets for about 2 weeks now, and got the burnley ones, i do think that helluva lot could rest on the result of the rotherham game, and of course it will probably be a very nervy time, but the players will need all the encouragement they can get, i am really surprised theres any tickets left for this game though, i sent off for mine about 2 months ago, thinking it would be a total sell out.

cya all there !!!!!:drink:

Re: Re: The Rotherham game

Drumstick said:
I was wondering if I am aloud to say ' I'm a season ticket holder and the club doesn't love me boo hoo hoo,

No

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here