Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Rolling Stones announce 2 dates at the O2

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
They already have, many times...my 1st tix front standing were £12.50, now they are front seating £406....

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Saw them in Cardiff a few years back. They were amazing. I can't afford to see them again, unfortunately!

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
£106 minimum and that for effectively restricted view (as you are so far from stage-only just below Felix Baumgartner's jump height).

The world has gone mad!!

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
That's for a box you muppet.

Think it may be you who is the muppet Mr S:

"Ticket + 'Brussels Affair Box Set' (1 box set per 2 tickets)

"The Brussels Affair Box Package" consists of 2 top price concert tickets, plus 1 collectors addition "Brussels Affair Box Set" which includes a limited addition book.

The box set element of the order will ship on or around 28/12/12 and will take 7-10 business days to arrive to UK addresses. Please allow additional time for delivery to international destinations. "

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Think it may be you who is the muppet Mr S:

"The Brussels Affair Box Package" consists of 2 top price concert tickets, plus 1 collectors addition "Brussels Affair Box Set" which includes a limited addition book.

The box set element of the order will ship on or around 28/12/12 and will take 7-10 business days to arrive to UK addresses. Please allow additional time for delivery to international destinations. "

Ah well, errrr, hmmmm.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Thought they could have done wembley or similar and sold the place out easily.

In November?

Notice there are four days between dates. They either take a long time to recover (possible) or there are more dates to come (probable).

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
In November?

Notice there are four days between dates. They either take a long time to recover (possible) or there are more dates to come (probable).

I couldn't see them jumping from one venue to another and then back to the original. I think it's the recovery time!

Oddsocks

May 1, 2012
They'll be lots of breaks in the show. At their age the'yy be needing a piss every 15 minutes!

I just rushed on to Ticketmaster to secure two seats. But the cheapest it would allow me to buy was £250 each....Which I would happily pay to see such a brilliant band...But then I realised I don't know anyone else who likes them enough to pay that much and I'd end up giving the ticket to a mate who would still come with reluctance!!...£150 on beer, transport and food on top makes it an expensive day.

I'm still tempted!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Thought they could have done wembley or similar and sold the place out easily.

I'm sure there will be other dates and open air gigs next summer including Glastonbury. Their last tour in 2006/2007 took in all sorts of different venue sizes and in a wierd order. I'm pretty certain they played the o2 then as well as Twickenham.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'm sure there will be other dates and open air gigs next summer including Glastonbury. Their last tour in 2006/2007 took in all sorts of different venue sizes and in a wierd order. I'm pretty certain they played the o2 then as well as Twickenham.

They did, and I went to both. Tickets were about a hundred then.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
That's £600 each and a reasonable £51 booking fee per ticket.

Another fail! Its 2 tickets and a box set including a maths book ("addition"?!):

"The Brussels Affair Box Package" consists of 2 top price concert tickets, plus 1 collectors addition (sic) "Brussels Affair Box Set" which includes a limited addition (sic) book.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here