Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The riches of our Chairman Mr Tony Bloom

Now I always thought that along with being a magnificently nice man and fantastic Chairman for our club that Bloom evidentially had a bit of cash to spend.... However upon having a conversation with an executive at the Falmer season ticket presentation I was quite frankly ASTONISHED with the amount he is worth and the funds he possesses. Seriously, we are in a VERY good place :amex::albion2::bhasign::bhasign::rave:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He is our cunning plan, we are going places so get aboard the Gus Bus

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Now I always thought that along with being a magnificently nice man and fantastic Chairman for our club that Bloom evidentially had a bit of cash to spend.... However upon having a conversation with an executive at the Falmer season ticket presentation I was quite frankly ASTONISHED with the amount he is worth and the funds he possesses. Seriously, we are in a VERY good place :amex::albion2::bhasign::bhasign::rave:

:lol: You do this so often. I am seriously starting to think you are getting a kick out of it.

Tease!:lol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that what amuses most people is the fact that nobody appears to know his wealth as he doesnt shout about it or is ever on Rich Lists, even football ones

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think it's amusing that some people still refuse to believe that he's a BILLIONAIRE. Come on. He BLATANTLY is.

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
who was the man you spoke to? the cleaner?!

Sep 1, 2010
In the words of the man we spoke to, "He has enough money to pay off Manchester United's debts", Pretty good hey?

I would say that is bullshit on the basis of being priced out of the market for a striker. Not saying you are a liar but assuming that must of been a tongue in cheek comment

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I expect only Tony and his accountants know how much he is worth exactly. Some people will get a kick out of saying "He has enough money to pay off Manchester United's debts". It is obviously a private matter otherwise Mr Bloom would be a willing participant in various rich lists.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I expect only Tony and his accountants know how much he is worth exactly. Some people will get a kick out of saying "He has enough money to pay off Manchester United's debts". It is obviously a private matter otherwise Mr Bloom would be a willing participant in various rich lists.

I'd guess that most people who are in those lists don't reveal what they're worth. Some are easier to research than others though.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I would say that is bullshit on the basis of being priced out of the market for a striker. Not saying you are a liar but assuming that must of been a tongue in cheek comment

It's one thing being cash rich it's another trying to run a football club as a viable business.

gull-able

Banned
Jan 21, 2009
I did a bit of digging, not sure what his personal wealth is, but his company Blue Lizard Consulting made a statment of capital to companies house in june last year which valued the companies assets at 150million pounds and 1 penny. This figure could include the football club but i have a feeling it doesnt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here