Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The REMF 9th Charity Golf Day!

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Mike, unfortunately I cant make Friday 'cos its Ellie's graduation ceremony at Plumpton.
Eddie still wants to play and Pat who played last year and his mate Tony also want to play, so can you include them for a 3 ball please.
After Ellies graduation ceremony, I will take them home then come back for the raffle/ auction and meal. So I am qiute happy to pay
the £60, but I want some dinner, :)
Sorry to let you down and spring this on you, but hope it is all okay.

Any problems call me or IM me, Chris

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
+++ STOP PRESS +++ I'm down to two now as well, bloody people! I'll try to recover back to a four ball and will let you know for definite by the end of the day, if not I think there was another two ball looking for a home. Naturally, I'll be paying for four of us. +++ STOP PRESS +++

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
+++ STOP PRESS +++ I'm down to two now as well, bloody people! I'll try to recover back to a four ball and will let you know for definite by the end of the day, if not I think there was another two ball looking for a home. Naturally, I'll be paying for four of us. +++ STOP PRESS +++
I think me and granny weather wax are still 2 mate. You may be able to join us

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Yes sorry we're two but happy to go as a two ball, to be fair we're that bad we'll take as long as a four ball!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Congratulations to you all for organising a really great day, excellent company and some fantastic golf .... I'm sure we had some help with the weather too!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A tremendous effort from the Langridge Family. Well done, I am sure Tony was looking down with great pride

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here