Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Ref this saturday

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
Still, we don't have the pleasure that awaits fans at Watford v West Ham - a certain Mr Prosser.

Get ready for both managers going off on one about how the ref ruined the match.

:tosser:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hopefully it'll be 6 unjustified injury time penalties for Watford as they make a miraculous comeback from 5-0 down, Defoe gets sent off again, and Alan Pardew's superb career move continues to go swimmingly...

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Ref was the worst I have seen for ages. The penalty was a non decision, two bookings for time wasting were a joke, Piercey however got what he deserved for failing to have a brain and ruining an otherwise solid performance.

BTW we should have had a penalty in the second half but LK managed to stay on his feet after being scythed by their lumbering centre half

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
what was meant to have happened with that penalty? as i couldnt see anything that even resembled a foul. piercy deserved to get his marching orders though.
do we get a fine 4 having 6 yellows and 1 red? think thats what i counted.???
this would be a disgrace because it wasnt a dirty game.

Last edited:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
El Presidente said:
Ref was the worst I have seen for ages. The penalty was a non decision, two bookings for time wasting were a joke, Piercey however got what he deserved for failing to have a brain and ruining an otherwise solid performance.

BTW we should have had a penalty in the second half but LK managed to stay on his feet after being scythed by their lumbering centre half

El pres - summed up very well nothing to add.
Piercy could have cost us at the end.The penalty was even worse then the one at Lincoln and I never thought I would see a worse decision then that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here