Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The real reason why Tomasz Kuszczak left - according to today's Argus

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Mrs Kuszczak bought Tomasz a beautiful sports car for Christmas. I'm not sure that a rejected wife would do that if her husband had been playing away.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Mrs K is WAY cuter than Mrs G anyway. If there were any truth in it, he needs his head read.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
As well as the article, Naylor also tweeted

[tweet]576282298938712064[/tweet]

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
As well as the article, Naylor also tweeted

[tweet]576282298938712064[/tweet]

Always a shame when nasty, hurtful rumours are debunked. It's like a part of some folks lives is taken away.

You really couldn't see the MASSIVE difference in the control with feet and all round distribution of Casper over TK? I don't believe you :lolol: I got the impression that TK borrowed Kuipers banana boots most games.

Gus only had TK for a season and I didn't see any improvement in his ball control that season or the next one. Stockdale's distribution is positively sublime in comparison.

I guess what I'm saying that whatever their respective skills in this area, we played the best pure football I've ever seen an Albion team play from the back with what you refer to as TK's banana boots, and the ball went back to him plenty during those games :shrug:

That suggests to me that his faults here are being exagerrated here to suit an agenda. And if his feet were that bad we wouldn't be seeing him tomorrow either.

Leaving aside the ludicrous sex theory, I would punt that the reason we got rid was that TK was probably a good earner whose form dipped markedly when he was having some testy contract arguments with the club. Rubbishing him now and exaggerating his distribution faults would suit those who think bringing in Stockdale was a brilliant bit of business.

Apart from the misty-eyed true believers, I think most fans reckon Stockdale has had an inconsistent season this year but are hoping his run of good form will last. We'll see, could go either way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here