The rain in Spain

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
This was Lewes on Saturday

DSC00626.JPG

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Torrential last couple of days here in los alcazares (also Murcia region) I was shown a video earlier today which was taken this morning, the roads were like rivers and the water was over cars bonnets in places.

Anyone who went to Albion's ore season games at San Javier will know how flat this region is so it is purely down to rainfall.

Thunder and lightning yesterday was incredible, never stopped from morning to well after midnight, today was brighter this morning but..... Started raining again this afternoon.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I saw that they had pushed the sand up the Arenal beach to protect against a storm surge. I assume that everything was OK in the end?

Just heard the the Great Wall of Sand held up OK and stopped the Arenal from flooding. Never seen that before, great thinking by the mayor.

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
I'm inLa Mata flew here last Tuesday for 7days 2 days of sun 4 days of rain and 1 day cloudy ffs

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Do you mean where in Seaford?
I went to The Salts in Seaford Saturday mid morning and for some of the afternoon and it was bright sunshine.
Newhaven was really misty/ foggy, especially around the river.

Sorry.mate , meant to quote wardy

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Weather looks set fair for the Costas over Xmas, it never lasts long in that part of the world. Great winter climate 95% of the time

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Hmm, I rather hope it doesn't make its way to Galicia for the 27th. I plan to watch the Albion, and then race up to Stansted for a flight at 18.50 to Santiago de Compostela, where the girlfriend will be waiting. A night there in an affordable hotel, and then down to Ourense for my two days of slight anxiety and hiding in a bedroom watching illegal downloads inbetween vast, tasty meals. I'd like to hide outside also, so a clear a crispy sky would help with that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here