Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Prodigal Son

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Bennett would be very good and still young etc. Barry good shout and did think of that but Zamora is clearly the answer given our current needs

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Zamora really isn't you know, unless someone has made a time machine. Every time I see him play now, on telly of course, he looks NOTHING like the hungry young striker that played for us.

Would hate to see him fall on his face here, it would break my heart.

It isn't the Zamora of the past I'd like to see in the current team, it's the Zamora of the present.

Doubt we could afford his wages at the moment though.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Zamora really isn't you know, unless someone has made a time machine. Every time I see him play now, on telly of course, he looks NOTHING like the hungry young striker that played for us.

Buddy. We may fall out on this one over the odd beer !

He is now 5 times the player he was when he played for us, as a hold up, bringing players into the game striker, there are still very few better than him even now in the Premier League.... please someone tell me who does it better ?

I think you may not realise how good he is still, the ball sticks to him, top top level still.

Hence QPR are paying him 50k a week, and the reason why he wont be playing for us SADLY

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
With some reluctance I have to say Glenn Murray although he is a Judas bastardo pig shit,
I still believe he has unfinished business for Albion and would fit in well and smash the cack out of clubs for us !!!

Bobby Z was, and will always remain a Brighton & Hove Albion Legend !

But if he came back and it went horribly wrong then that would ruin it completely !!!!
Thanks for the memories and the goals Bobby , but no thanks, for a second time !!!

Buddy. We may fall out on this one over the odd beer !

He is now 5 times the player he was when he played for us, as a hold up, bringing players into the game striker, there are still very few better than him even now in the Premier League.... please someone tell me who does it better ?

I think you may not realise how good he is still, the ball sticks to him, top top level still.

Hence QPR are paying him 50k a week, and the reason why he wont be playing for us SADLY

Possibly a better player Marshy, but getting the shit kicked out of him week in week out by clogging centre halves with no skill only brute force is not something I think he can handle anymore.

How would you feel if Zamora came home and really couldn't cut it in this league, what would be your reaction to the first shout of "f*** me your shit Zamora"?

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

My primary reason for not wanting him back is that it could never be like it was before, it can only be a let-down.

He is a over 31 yo striker who doesn't score as many as he should. I guarantee if he didn't have history with us, and his name was linked with a move, he would be slated by all and sundry on here. I can't see him getting any more England chances now, but wages would be a big problem. There only way I could have seen him comng back, is if we had got promoted this summer. It's not going to happen now - I hope.

TonyTownersShorts

Jan 26, 2010
Michael Robinson, Mark Lawrenson or even Frank Worthington - three of the best players I've seen at the Albion until Vicente!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here