Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The problem ?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Burke FIRST

Then Sami and his squad rotation and his system of nothingness.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Doesn't look good.

file.php

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I watched O'Grady very closely today, and he was utter turd. Barely looked like he could jump, heavy first touch, and generally seemed to be a few yards away from where ever a ball was going to land. I think Hyypia has to take the blame, but I'd be surprised if anyone could turn it around with the strike force we have...

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
A very average squad, that despite the over-achievement last season (IMO), and the dismantling of it, still has excessive expectations.

A clueless manager.

And an absolute Burke, who happens to go by the same name.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Ineffectual midfield, predicted both substitutions 20 minutes before they took place, Sammi tried to change today but some players are just not stepping up. Gardner what is he doing out there, JFC too slow on the ball, always sideways and back. Both Cog and Baldock worked hard, but what chances in front of goal were they given. We need someone to run the midfield and create the chances. Today they neither defended nor attacked.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
I think the manager is having to use players he didn't choose, that's the problem, others (ie Burke) identifying what's "best". Let the manager decide how he wants to play and with which players. Too many round holes/square pegs in this Albion squad/system. It's a total mess as can be seen in the last two home games. For a team supposedly with wingbacks bombing forward we seemed totally without (effective) width today.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I meant exactly what I said

Ok. Care to have sensible debate about it?

Do you think it's purely driven by PB on the basis of some FFP driven performance related pay metrics?
Do you not think that TB wants the club to adhere to FFP?
Do you think, were it not for FFP, that TB would be investing more on the playing budget to get us to the PL?
Do you think that we shouldn't be adhering to FFP?
Do you think that we should be going for broke and risking the fines and possible non acceptance as a FL club should we go up, then come down, having not adhered to FFP?
What do you think the solution should be?
How do you think the club can be more competitive within the confines of FFP?
How do you think the club can raise more capital for investment in a viable long term way so that we have more money to spend on the playing budget?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here