Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Problem...

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
IMHO there was never any way that we were going to be top 6 this season, mid table at best. Don't think OG is to blame, I blame Poyet for royally ****ing us up last year. That was our best chance of promotion and he let his inflated ego get in the way. Given the current available players Poyet would have us in the same position no higher. All the drama queens need to calm down!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
IMHO there was never any way that we were going to be top 6 this season, mid table at best. Don't think OG is to blame, I blame Poyet for royally ****ing us up last year. That was our best chance of promotion and he let his inflated ego get in the way. Given the current available players Poyet would have us in the same position no higher. All the drama queens need to calm down![/QUOTE

I tend to agree that last year was all out s..t or bust and Gus busted hence lost his job.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
And you can't win it in May either if you averaging 1.14 pts a game. You will just about stay up. The problem is we are getting worse and at this rate we will need to hit championsip winning form from December onwards, just to get in the top 6 and there is no evidence what so ever of that happening. We are not showing good form and just not getting the rub of the green. We are playing crap, that is the real concern here.

Didn't know it was May already but if it was I would totally agree with you but it's not so shut the F##K up and get behind the team and manager or just don't bother going anymore

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here