Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The price of going down

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
I would like to think that should relegation not be avoided, Barber's & Burke's salaries couldn't be justified in L1 and therefore 1 or both would have to go

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I would like to think that should relegation not be avoided, Barber's & Burke's salaries couldn't be justified in L1 and therefore 1 or both would have to go

Make a CEO redundant ? Might be tricky

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
We have spent most of our history in the lower leagues, why should the new fans expect that to change now.

In a nutshell partly because the money that has been invested in the stadium and training ground and partly because every club should aim to do better and be better. No fan should be happy to see their club move backwards.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
In a nutshell partly because the money that has been invested in the stadium and training ground and partly because every club should aim to do better and be better. No fan should be happy to see their club move backwards.

I don't think anyone is happy. At the same time it's unrealistic to expect the club progress every season. The past few months have been turgid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here