Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The PRICE is WRONG

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
In boxing somebody always has your number. Price will come back smarter he will take a backward step and rebuild. One fight possibly for the future Dillian Whyte v Hughie Fury

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Tyson Fury? He hasn't fought anybody of any note. 21-0 fighting bums, the last couple put him on his arse as well.

As soon as Fury fights anybody with an ounce of talent he'll be picking his teeth up of the canvas.

Cruiserweight's at that... Chisora was a good name, but didnt train right or seem bothered, had the Chisora thought Vitali turned up he would got ko's.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
In boxing somebody always has your number. Price will come back smarter he will take a backward step and rebuild. One fight possibly for the future Dillian Whyte v Hughie Fury

Dillians been banned for 2years, think it was for using Jack3d, which is bollocks, because fighters get found taking real juice and dont get that kinda ban. The stuff Dillian took is legal, theyve changed the forumla now and taken the dangerous gear out.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I wanted to see Fury KO Price and I still think that will come true but it will be Hughie Fury putting the plumber on his arse not Tyson.

I see Matchroom have signed Anthony Joshua and I wouldn't be surprised if he went down the Price route too.

.......lets hope Hughie remembers to punch his opponent and not himself

boxer_1715948a.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here