Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Premier League mini-leagues are emerging

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
title.jpg

I predict the top four will remain the top 4 until the end of the season. Aston Villa have enough about them to keep up their great start. Man Utd/Spurs/Newcastle have proven to be far too inconsistent to keep up and I can't see that changing.

europe.jpg

The main contenders for the Europa League/European Conference spots. I think West Ham are suffering from the European fixture congestion like we are, but they're still a decent side capable of big results. They're the most likely to drop out of this mini-league as they're by far the most inconsistent.

europe2.jpg

The outside chance of Europe mini-League. If any of this lot have a great 2nd half to the season, then they could be in with a chance of Europe. Fulham the surprise package out of all of them, given the last couple of results. Bournemouth are in crazy good form right now - can they keep it up? Predict Chelsea will remain relatively shite and fail to keep up with the top 8.

1702229675784.png

The relegation mini-league. Those at the bottom are starting to pick up points now. Everton will surely drift away to safety over the next month or so. Forest & Palace are in ABYSMAL form. If these trends carry on, then they might not be as safe as it seems right now.

Attachments

• relegation.jpg
    relegation.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 17

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Fulham might be promoted to our league if they keep banging the goals in , most surprising after their poor display at the Amex recently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here