Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Premier League Draft.

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
[MENTION=4147]shaolinpunk[/MENTION] has been up for a few hours -

I get my go at some point tonight. Is anybody likely to be on early tomorrow morning who I can PM my pick to? Means I won't stall the game by having a lie-in. :blush:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
[MENTION=5542]Horsham Gull[/MENTION] was tagged 13 hours ago...so technically [MENTION=4147]shaolinpunk[/MENTION] was up 7 hours ago which means we're now into [MENTION=15934]Rohana[/MENTION] selection time. However, no one tagged Shaolinpunk until 3.5 hours ago. So depending on how you want to decide when the start of the allotted 6 hours is its either Shaolinpunk's or Rohana's turn. I guess Rohanawill have to decide.

Not much help I know but thought I'd try and get the thread back on track after the G.K debate(for what its worth, I'm in camp Schmeichal. The only keeper to have a claim against him is Seaman, IMO)

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
[MENTION=5542]Horsham Gull[/MENTION] was tagged 13 hours ago...so technically [MENTION=4147]shaolinpunk[/MENTION] was up 7 hours ago which means we're now into [MENTION=15934]Rohana[/MENTION] selection time. However, no one tagged Shaolinpunk until 3.5 hours ago. So depending on how you want to decide when the start of the allotted 6 hours is its either Shaolinpunk's or Rohana's turn. I guess Rohanawill have to decide.

Not much help I know but thought I'd try and get the thread back on track after the G.K debate(for what its worth, I'm in camp Schmeichal. The only keeper to have a claim against him is Seaman, IMO)

We discussed this a few posts ago and decided to start the clock when someone was tagged rather than from the previous persons go (or when they timed out)

However the extra time [MENTION=4147]shaolinpunk[/MENTION] had has now expired and now [MENTION=15934]Rohana[/MENTION] is free to pick

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'm going to nip in an nab a goalkeeper. Perhaps not a glamour pick but certainly a very consistent career over many years;

Brad Friedel

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
Filling the tricky promotion category - Paul Merson.

merson1.jpg

[MENTION=21578]Worthingite[/MENTION] is up. He has until 15:38

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
My team so far, pretty happy with that, esepecially as I've filled some of the tougher categories.

Attachments

• Team So Far.png
    Team So Far.png
    176.7 KB · Views: 280

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
After that utter ******* Shatners Bassoon STOLE Juninho from my brain over the weekend, I thought I was at a total loss. Until I remembered a World Cup winning midfielder that I can't see so far.

The man with one of the most luxuriant manes in football.... EMANUEL PETIT

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
After that utter ******* Shatners Bassoon STOLE Juninho from my brain over the weekend, I thought I was at a total loss. Until I remembered a World Cup winning midfielder that I can't see so far.

The man with one of the most luxuriant manes in football.... EMANUEL PETIT

He was chosen ages ago because I had him on my shortlist.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I need to include a current PL player, most of the big guns have gone but this guy is up there with the best of them. A modern day Mr Dependable, can play in various positions and boasts a healthy honours list:
1 Premier League title
3 FA Cups
1 Champions League
1 Europa League
PFA Team of the Year

With over 200 league appearances under his belt and 20 goals it's about time he joined the party, hello to Branislav Ivanovic.
[MENTION=17456]The_Viper[/MENTION] , you're up :thumbsup:

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Alright chaps I need my back line fleshing out and I'll do it with a left back who has honours as long as anyones, gutted Zabaleta has gone on the right side however, this, my first choice left back was still up for grabs somehow!

Let's add some vavavoom, step up Patrice Evra
[MENTION=278]MattBackHome[/MENTION] up next.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I need to include a current PL player, most of the big guns have gone but this guy is up there with the best of them. A modern day Mr Dependable, can play in various positions and boasts a healthy honours list:
1 Premier League title
3 FA Cups
1 Champions League
1 Europa League
PFA Team of the Year

With over 200 league appearances under his belt and 20 goals it's about time he joined the party, hello to Branislav Ivanovic.
[MENTION=17456]The_Viper[/MENTION] , you're up :thumbsup:

Oh bugger off.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Promoted with Hull in his final season as a professional.

So good they named him twice.

JAY JAY OKOCHA
[MENTION=22841]stripeyshark[/MENTION]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here