Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Premier League - 17/06/20

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I'll listen to the first half driving home from work.

I might be too scared to watch the 2nd half if Sheffield United are having a horror show.

lol

:albion2:

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Have to say the Sheffield united fans i spoke to on the bus from the Amex were really good , they had a refreshingly balanced view of their team. So its come on sheffield united tonight.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Good odds on a Villa win. Form book totally out of the window. I fear they are capable of beating Sheff Utd, or at least of nicking a point. Will be strange for all the players and I wouldn't be surprised if it was 0-0.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Have to say the Sheffield united fans i spoke to on the bus from the Amex were really good , they had a refreshingly balanced view of their team. So its come on sheffield united tonight.

Have to say, the majority I've met over the past 28 years have been decent.

I know a fair few decent Wednesday fans as well, but the percentage of absolute ***** with no clue about football is definitely higher amongst the MASSIVE.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Good odds on a Villa win. Form book totally out of the window. I fear they are capable of beating Sheff Utd, or at least of nicking a point. Will be strange for all the players and I wouldn't be surprised if it was 0-0.

Can absolutely see a 0-0 with a couple of decent chances shanked by slightly rusty players.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This has got "Jack Grealish to star" written all over it, hasn't it?

One of the most talked about players of the season, acts like a complete knob during lockdown and gets away with it, and features in the first PL game for 100 days.

Worth covering first goalscorer, last goalscorer, hat-trick goalscorer and cover it all with a red card wager too.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
All we can do is hope the first game doesn't finish too badly for us. For some reason I am dreading it.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Walking out the tunnel - Aston Villa player drinks water and spits it on the floor :lolol:

That went well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here