Should be replayed IMO.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Villa might win the replay though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Yes, there is that!

But on a serious note, I think we tolerate VAR because we're told it will eliminate the worst of errors. The Thierry Henry handball vs Ireland for example. If VAR doesn't do that, then bin it, surely. That's why tonight's error is very difficult for the PL.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
VAR should have stepped in anyway. Piss poor decision in a piss poor game which pissed all over the social distancing regulations that were agreed.

All in all an embarrassing return for premier league football. They should quickly give it up as a bad idea.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Fun fact - Kyle Walker coming in for Man City tonight marks the first point since lockdown started that he's actually been in

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Is that Marí gone too?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I thought that was a joke when I first saw it. The ball must have been over the line for at least 1-2 seconds, there’s no way it couldn’t have seen that.

They are saying they didn't have a camera looking directly along the goal line from one side of the ground???

There is nothing obscuring this view at all.

Sheff.jpg

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
They are saying they didn't have a camera looking directly along the goal line from one side of the ground???

View attachment 125015

It’s absolute bullshit. Why did var not get involved? Embarrassing all round for Premier League, and not good enough, considering some of the minuscule decisions that have been made not to award goals this season.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
This is weird as f@ck!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here