Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Power bows out

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Agree. He's given so much of his life to darts with the hours and hours of practice. Yes, he can seem a bit arrogant at times but when he's won as much as he has then who wouldn't be? And listening to his interviews after matches are always good because there's always something you learn about him. He's worked bloody hard all his life and deserves a knighthood for being the best that anybody's ever been at their sport. Darts IS a sport!
Yep, it was amusing when he would say " bless him, he may give me a good game" Ali was also arrogant talking about his opponents, but he ended up being sportsman of the centuary.

D

Deleted member 18477

Taylor is boring now. Hope he retires soon!

MVG! MVG! MVG! MVG! MVG!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
:clap2: Not many people can claim to be 16 times champion of the world

I like darts, but Phil Taylor is in no way whatsoever comparable to a sporting icon like Muhammad Ali. You have to remember that, at his peak, Ali was arguably the most famous person on the planet for one reason or another - Taylor can only dream of that kind of status.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What an idiotic bet.
Not if that was the 51st similar bet, and the punter can afford to lose £100,000 :ohmy:

How much money would the same £100,000 have made safe and sound in the bank.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I liked the look of the Prince of Wales last night. Burnett is playing some top darts. Ton 80's galore.

Huybrechts was so close to pulling off an unbelievable comeback. Ran out of gas on the final straight. Credit to the other guy(?) though for getting over the line after such a shift of momentum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here