Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The poll that matters: which position will we finish in?

Where will we finish?

• 1st

Votes: 23 9.8%
  • 2nd

Votes: 98 41.7%
  • 3rd

Votes: 106 45.1%
  • 4th

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • 5th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7th (or below)

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I'm going to hold Warren Aspinall at his word that Burnley fall away. 2nd.

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
3rd or 4th. All depends on how Hull do. They have 6 points to catch up and are out of form, but they have the easiest of run-ins; Huddersfield, Wolves, Reading, Leeds, Brentford, Bolton & Rotherham who will all have nothing to play for by the time they play Hull.
I agree. I fear Hull more than Burnley. Really difficult to see a game in their run-in that isn't eminently winnable - Bolton will be down, Reading, Wolves, Leeds and Brentford are poor and with nothing to play for and Rotherham will be safe well before the last game. Hudds could be their toughest remaining game, so if they get through that today then they will be pretty confident of finishing strongly.
I've gone 3rd, as I think we'll have to win at Boro to stay ahead of Hull and it's very unlikely that we'll win the next 5.
Cmon you Terriers!!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I went for 2nd because over a period of 46 games the best team usually comes out top and the 2nd best team usually comes 2nd.

So Middlesboro 1st and Brighton 2nd

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Voted 2nd but can't shake off this image in my head of Bobby scoring the winner at Wembley to cement his place in history!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Third #together

After that, God knows of course. Could be fun.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here