Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The pied piper of the north stand

Sussaxon

Mar 19, 2014
Sussex
Gotta love their "Tetris" song:

Portland Timbers are my second favourite club! I can certainly see this going on in the North West Corner...

Pleeeeasssse!!!!:angel::bowdown: Amazing Scenes!!!

"Brighton & Hove Albion- Blue 'n' White Armyyy,
Brighton & Hove Albion- Sus-sex by the Seeeeaaaaa!
Lo lo-lo-lo lo-lo-lo…"

:albion2::albion::rave::albion2::albion::rave::albion2::albion::rave::albion2::albion::rave:

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
Haha! Thats great.

On the strength of that song alone Portland Timbers and now my second team as well!!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
What does that matter? I would call myself a Brighton fan. Is important for how long I have supported them?
Not at all important. Much more important is behaviour as a fan - extent of loyalty and active support being prime factors.

My JCE comment was an admittedly rather weak "joke" in reference to you saying that before this season you had been resident in ESU for "a few years"...

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Not at all important. Much more important is behaviour as a fan - extent of loyalty and active support being prime factors.

My JCE comment was an admittedly rather weak "joke" in reference to you saying that before this season you had been resident in ESU for "a few years"...

Where in my post did I say THIS SEASON?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Where in my post did I say THIS SEASON?
Blimey. Stop digging? So you moved to the North last season (or perhaps in 2012/13?) and yet you still managed "a few years" in ESU before that...???

Johnny Come Early was a passable witticism (by NSC standards) based on the image of a lone figure spending "a few years" in ESU before anyone else (or it even existing...).

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Had to work fri, but how things have changed, yes we arent doing well, but while the game is on, we should support the team, with no divides

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
No idea mate, but its like eastenders in that stand, oh the drama, I love weststandupper:amex:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here