The Phone In Thread (14/10/06) With Dick Tight.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He like to assure us Dick doesn't he :p

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The Complete Badger said:
What Knight said was "Mark McGhee had money to spend, the fact he failed to persuade anyone to sign was another matter entirely."

I don't put that down to stadium, money etc. I put it down to Mark McGhee's man management problems and the atmosphere it caused.

In answer to a question about funding for the stadium :lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Well, glad that's cleared that up then!
:jester:

Do you think DK's appearence was anything to do with the debate about him comign on last week? He did mention his motivation was 'Harty winding him up' - possibly someone pointed him in the direction of the thread with su all saying we wanted to hear from him???

Anyway, fair play for him coming on:clap: :clap: :clap:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Withdean Wanderer said:
Well, glad that's cleared that up then!
:jester:

Do you think DK's appearence was anything to do with the debate about him comign on last week? He did mention his motivation was 'Harty winding him up' - possibly someone pointed him in the direction of the thread with su all saying we wanted to hear from him???

Anyway, fair play for him coming on:clap: :clap: :clap:

He is still a knob though :angry: :angry: :angry:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
The Complete Badger said:
What Knight said was "Mark McGhee had money to spend, the fact he failed to persuade anyone to sign was another matter entirely."

I don't put that down to stadium, money etc. I put it down to Mark McGhee's man management problems and the atmosphere it caused.
nothing to do with him being in spain,on 3 players mm wanted and couldnt get hold of dk

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Fair play to him coming on. I would suspect the stadium funding issue is really best explained by Martin Perry.

Or commercially sensitive ?

I hope so, he really didn't seem to want to talk about it in any depth.

Other than the "structure is in place", then quickly moving the subject on. In his defence he offered to have a "public meeting" regarding it with Perry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports