Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Phone In Thread (14/10/06) With Dick Tight.

jakes right boot

Jul 29, 2006
Interesting that two clubs were after Dean Wilkins and we could have lost him if McGhee had been sacked in the summer.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
smudge said:
Did some "supporters" actually want us to lose so that they could have a more entertaining phone in?

That's f***ing sad! :nono:

No.

I think you'll find I said i'd rather Dick appeared on the phone in AFTER a defeat, because he'd get more of a 'grilling'. So many fans go on after a defeat and slaughter him, but you never hear from them when we win! I'd rather they didn't miss the opportunity.

However, already Harty and the caller are dishing out the questions, and certainly not 'arse licking' him.

I don't think ANY Brighton fan wants us to lose because of the phone in, jesus.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Knight stuttering and bullshitting again.

Wilkins not experienced enough or ready to manage in the summer................................ yet three months later gets the top job.

Whatever

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
So if we'd sacked McGhee in the summer we would have appointed another manager.

7 games made such a difference then DK?

If the money was there, surely it's still there.

Last edited:

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Withdean Wanderer said:
No.

I think you'll find I said i'd rather Dick appeared on the phone in AFTER a defeat, because he'd get more of a 'grilling'. So many fans go on after a defeat and slaughter him, but you never hear from them when we win! I'd rather they didn't miss the opportunity.

However, already Harty and the caller are dishing out the questions, and certainly not 'arse licking' him.

I don't think ANY Brighton fan wants us to lose because of the phone in, jesus.

So he knew we were going to win today then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here