Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The person a few rows behind me in H block...

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Oh I know, rather than go and ask them to their face I'll wait til I get home so I can post on a message board.

Brilliant.

Not the first time he has done this either. He came back from Saints away going on about "some utter retards on the costa express who were singing etc etc" He didn't say anything when he was on the coach though. :wrong:

matt

Mar 19, 2007
Coca-Cola Football League One Top Scorers

Lambert Southampton 29
Barnard Southampton 24
Beckford Leeds United 24
Holt Norwich 24
Paynter Swindon 23
Austin Swindon 19
Rhodes Huddersfield 19
Morison Millwall 18
Harte Carlisle 16
Martin Norwich 16
Becchio Leeds United 15
Forster Charlton 15
MacDonald Brentford 15
Deeney Walsall 14
Easter MK Dons 14

They only go down to fifteenth but I think that's pretty conclusive evidence that he's not.

Not many strikers on that list that I would not swap Murray for in an INSTANT.

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
You don't realise how many twats support the Albion until you look at NSC!

H BLOCK is where people stand and sing, if you find it annoying take action and either make your voices heard DURING the game or move a few seats along into G block.

every single player says "there's no atmosphere at withdean" all us 'annoying mongs' are trying to do is create some! without backing the players dont play as hard meaning we dont get results!

whey lets roll on falmer, an amazing stadium with a bunch of boring w*nkers who should just go to preston park and watch amateur football

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
H BLOCK is where people stand and sing, if you find it annoying take action and either make your voices heard DURING the game or move a few seats along into G block.

Completely agree.

We shouldn't be asking why there is a singing section that tries to generate an atmosphere, rather why there are so many blocks that don't - including one entire side of the ground. How does that help the team?

Oh, and cos this as good a thread as any, Dover got 'em a good 'un yesterday; started a chant from Row F of H Block, 'We're the front side, we're the front side, we're the front side Brighton boys'. To which came the response 'We're the backside, we're the backside...' Gotcha! :lolol:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

As I understand this thread, the problem isn't the singing, it is the not paying attention/distracting from the game, and also the ridiculousness of applauding a player who just got himself needlessly sent off.

You can sing and create an atmosphere without applauding immature and counter-productive behaviour from professional footballers. You can sing and create an atmosphere and still pay attention to the game and not cause a distraction to the other fans who would enjoy a good atmosphere. You can sing and create an atmosphere without turning a supporter into a stump for catching a rubber ring, or turning the crowd into participants in a bat the inflatable around.

There was atmosphere at the goldstone without the characters and games that currently go on in H block.

Don't confuse disliking the current behaviour of some in H block with not liking singing or not wanting an atmosphere.

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
H block was a good place to be 4 or 5 seasons ago, some of NSC's finest graced the stand until 2 seasons ago, when what can only be described as PIKEY'S between the age of 12-14 moved in and completely turned the whole block into a joke.

You can no longer expect to sit and watch the game as some neanderthal, illiterate, white lightning drinking, idiotic buffoon is intent on throwing stuff at you and moronically shouting "Glenn Murray, Glenn Murray", or for that matter any players name, to the same frickin tune that makes you want to internally bleed acid out of your scrotum!!!

The whole idea of a singing stand is stupid anyway but to limit it to a 200-300 capacity block is absurd as you just fill it with people like asbo Lee, who was also cruelly targeted today by the mafia of throwing inflatables.

:lolol::lolol::lolol::laugh:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Sitting at the top of B, i went nuts at the sending off, until some one two seats infront of me told me that murray HIT their CB in the face. I didn't boo their CB after hearing that.

I think glenn murrays game yesterday can be summed up in one smilie.

:facepalm:

Sooty the Thief

Oct 3, 2009
As I understand this thread, the problem isn't the singing, it is the not paying attention/distracting from the game, and also the ridiculousness of applauding a player who just got himself needlessly sent off.

You can sing and create an atmosphere without applauding immature and counter-productive behaviour from professional footballers. You can sing and create an atmosphere and still pay attention to the game and not cause a distraction to the other fans who would enjoy a good atmosphere. You can sing and create an atmosphere without turning a supporter into a stump for catching a rubber ring, or turning the crowd into participants in a bat the inflatable around.

There was atmosphere at the goldstone without the characters and games that currently go on in H block.

Don't confuse disliking the current behaviour of some in H block with not liking singing or not wanting an atmosphere.

What he said.

I shifted from H block a couple of seasons ago because of all the numb nuts in there. Singing sings about being queer etc does not help the team.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007

every single player says "there's no atmosphere at withdean" all us 'annoying mongs' are trying to do is create some! without backing the players dont play as hard meaning we dont get results!

whey lets roll on falmer, an amazing stadium with a bunch of boring w*nkers who should just go to preston park and watch amateur football

The fact is, though, there's barely any more singing coming from H block than there is anywhere else, which is absolutely pathetic considering everyone in that block is a self-professed 'singer'. I know it's hard with the stewards, but if you take the attitude of our away fans, it doesn't seem to harm them even when stewards are acting like wankers. It just seems like there's a lot of people in there who don't actually have the balls to start singing, which should be the point of the singing stand, and insteas it's full of fucktards who piss about and think they're beig oh so funny by singing chants about being gay and stewards. It must be pretty embarrassing for H block that their noise is far outstripped by the noise coming from the family stand!

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!

Think you have missed the point EVER so slightly..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here