Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Perfect Match

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
According to Sky tonight is 'the perfect match' and it's hard to disagree with them.

Could be one of those nights where you will tell the grandkids in 30 or 40 years time where you were tonight, but will you be watching??

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'll watch it, but I'll watch it because I enjoy a good game of football, not because of any Sky hype.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
According to Sky tonight is 'the perfect match' and it's hard to disagree with them.

Could be one of those nights where you will tell the grandkids in 30 or 40 years time where you were tonight, but will you be watching??

Might have a nose if nothing else on the tellybox. Doubt it'll get mentioned to the grandchildren though, unlike 6/8/11

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Not all that interested really. Friend of mine called it the "biggest European game of the season" but I don't find United all the appealing to watch personally. Not to say they're bad, just don't find them entertaining.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

Whenever they get built up like that, they dissappoint

- - - Updated - - -

Whenever they get built up like that, they dissappoint

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
No....... the Champions League is just a competition filled with teams I actively dislike... including those Red Bastards. Im not too fussed about Real Madrid either. I honestly couldnt give a flying fig about watching this. I hope they both lose. Is that possible? Overhyped to the rafters.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
If it's on Sky then I wouldn't be able to watch it anyway but I wouldn't even if I could - I pay very little attention to the CL and like [MENTION=2916]slartibartfast[/MENTION] above I'd prefer it if both teams lost.

edited to remove 'Updated' duplicate.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Not all that interested really. Friend of mine called it the "biggest European game of the season" but I don't find United all the appealing to watch personally. Not to say they're bad, just don't find them entertaining.

Shouldn't that be the Champions League Final?!

- - - Updated - - -

Shouldn't that be the Champions League Final?!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

No last night was the perfect match well for 20 minutes anyway and one to tell the grandkids not man utd v Real Madrid

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The thing is, the central characters are Mourinho, Ferguson, Ronaldo and Rooney, all of whom, to all intents and purposes, are absolute legends.

Fixed it for you.

Henry Winter has been doing a webchat and he says it's not just Britain and Spain that will be glued to their TV screens this evening, so will most of Europe and indeed the World.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here