Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The people in WSU row G seats 189,190,191,192

SpidersLegs

Feb 2, 2007
Here & there
You my friends are a disgrace. All you do every game is moan & complain about the way we play. If you dont like the way we play piss off & watch your beloved Chelsea & all the other premier league teams you keep on about. We pass the ball about, if it means going back to go forward it doesn't mean we're negative we're just looking for another way forward. If you want hoofball go look for it elsewhere. Just praying you dont renew next season like a lot of other people seated around you.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Im after three season tickets next season - will take four at the push!!! Happy to sit there, sing our hearts out and not moan about the footie, pies or transport???

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That's about 4 seats along from [MENTION=25]Gwylan[/MENTION] last night. Ask him to give them a slap!

D

Deleted member 18477

You my friends are a disgrace. All you do every game is moan & complain about the way we play. If you dont like the way we play piss off & watch your beloved Chelsea & all the other premier league teams you keep on about. We pass the ball about, if it means going back to go forward it doesn't mean we're negative we're just looking for another way forward. If you want hoofball go look for it elsewhere. Just praying you dont renew next season like a lot of other people seated around you.

negative we are not. predictable though? yes we are f***ing predictable most of the time.

Fur Cough

I know one of those guys, PM me your seat number and I'll ask him to have a chat with you, or would you rather just keep it on an anonymous forum????

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

:bigwave:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
is this you [MENTION=8329]spiderlegs[/MENTION] ???

artwork_images_425122112_550285_mark-jenkins.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here