Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The origins of "Youuuuuuuure s*** aahhhhh"

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Wasn't there a woman at Withdean who shrieked like a banshee at the end of it? Sure I remember that when we were in the old Div 2.

SAC

May 21, 2014
So.. can we confirm that we actually invented this ‘chant’ funny thing that many other clubs now sing?

Also did we invent build a bonfire?

It's been sung at most clubs but I think Man U fans claim that they sang it first.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
It's been sung at most clubs but I think Man U fans claim that they sang it first.

eh why would they sing it first ? The Glaziers only took over way after our problems, I think we are the first league/professional club to sing it and then other clubs took it on, when they had troubles with their respective boards.

The Lewes thing makes sense, especially as they seem to go overboard with fires and insurrections...

SAC

May 21, 2014
eh why would they sing it first ? The Glaziers only took over way after our problems, I think we are the first league/professional club to sing it and then other clubs took it on, when they had troubles with their respective boards.

The Lewes thing makes sense, especially as they seem to go overboard with fires and insurrections...

They sing about Scousers and The City, or did.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I thought it was the FA cup quarter final 1986 v Southampton at the Goldstone ?

No he was caught with 'Tina' in October 1980 and playing for Forest still. She famously gave his lovemaking 5/10 when selling her story to the tabloid press. Funnily enough she split up with her then husband not long after.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here