Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The ORANGE Kit....

Jul 7, 2003
Out of interest why didn't we wear our official away kit of red/black? Hardly a clash with the white of Leeds.

There was something similar last season when we went on a road trip and stayed up at St Georges. They don't use the away kit twice in three days as they don't have facilities to get it all washed and prepared. They couldn't use the home kit for either Birmingham or Leeds which would be why the orange kit came out again last night.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Isn't the red and black one only being retained for 1 yr? Seems harsh, assumed 3rd would only come out when double clash ie white kit against palace.

Someone 'asked the club' about a similar matter either last season or the season before, where the club used an away kit where there was no clash - the clubs answer was pretty much that with the team staying away from home it is easier to take two sets of kits, rather than arrange for the kits to be laundered whilst the team is away. I presume it was the same reason again this time.

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
Someone 'asked the club' about a similar matter either last season or the season before, where the club used an away kit where there was no clash - the clubs answer was pretty much that with the team staying away from home it is easier to take two sets of kits, rather than arrange for the kits to be laundered whilst the team is away. I presume it was the same reason again this time.

Kinda makes sense, just would have thought we'd have more than 1 red and black kit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here