The Opposition View....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
He's their manager, WTF do you expect him to say!!!!!

"We want to do this for our fans - they deserve this" would be fine. I expect Hughton will say similar.

"They deserve this more than anybody else" - silly.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
"We want to do this for our fans - they deserve this" would be fine. I expect Hughton will say similar.

"They deserve this more than anybody else" - silly.

Maybe it's because English isn't his first language and he can't articulate things as well. Perhaps he meant anybody else within the club.

I agree that his statement isn't correct, but it really doesn't warrant the amount of twisted knickers on this thread!! :shrug:

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Maybe it's because English isn't his first language and he can't articulate things as well. Perhaps he meant anybody else within the club.

I agree that his statement isn't correct, but it really doesn't warrant the amount of twisted knickers on this thread!! :shrug:

Indeed. Now let's await the flood of "yeah but Middlesbrough is such a dump so they won't be going up"

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
No doubt if given the choice we would prefer to be at home with the better goal difference, and the support of 28,000 fans.

However we have ended longer unbeaten home runs than Boro's and Chris will have the team ready from the first whistle

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Does anyone know who our team's coach driver is? Anyone got his number for me?

el punal

Stopped reading at "these Boro fans are absolutely incredible and we know they deserve promotion more than anyone else" :tosser:

Why is he a tosser? I would imagine any manager in the same position would say pretty much the same thing. He's hardly likely to say the fans are a bunch of brain dead f***wits that deserve nothing, is he?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports