Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Opening Ceremony - Olympics 2012

How do you think it will go?

• Total voters

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
yeah recovering nicely thanks mate , got my first round of physio on tuesday operation was timed perfectly for me to not miss any of the games, lol shold allso be well enough to attend the first game at the amex. Wonder how many athletes will be in the yank team if Denmark brought 150
You sound a bit like me my life evolves around the Albion I book holidays or ops around the football season ,weddings don't get me started glad I wasn't born when my uncle had he's wedding day in 1966

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
lol mate i was actually at a family wedding in 66 but luckily the guy who was getting married worked for the BBC and had TVs installed at the reception or i dont think anyone would have gone (i was 8 years old ) I told my surgeon i had to be over the op by 18th aug he laughed but fitted me in

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I guess he saw loads of Germans finally marching through London and got carried away

article-1311909-0B2DB11B000005DC-238_634x418.jpg

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I hear the yanks didn't show the opening ceremony live on tv........guess they didn't want to see Mitt Romney made to look a total **** in election year :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here