Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Opening Ceremony - Olympics 2012

How do you think it will go?

• Total voters

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I saw it on Wednesday and it's stunning.

Don't let the green green grass of home fool you.

TB

You tease, keep quiet and don't spoil it oh and it has started to rain in Stratford............

Last edited:

I wasn`t that bothered about the Olympics until now, but watching this programme tonight and seeing the transformation of what was an absolute shithole, I`m really looking forward to it and bursting with pride at being Engl.......oh, go on then, British!!

I was talking to a fella who is in the RAF and he was given free tickets to the rehearsal. He had it all filmed on his phone but refused to let anyone see it because he didn`t want to spoil it for them. He said it was fantastic and unlike anything seen before.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Looking forward to going down to see the big screen on Brighton beach throughout the Olympics loads of great movies on as well every night at 7,30 Jaws , Back to the future , Avatar amongst others

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I was talking to a fella who is in the RAF and he was given free tickets to the rehearsal. He had it all filmed on his phone but refused to let anyone see it because he didn`t want to spoil it for them. He said it was fantastic and unlike anything seen before.

Thats some phone to take 3 hours of film.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
It's gonna be great.

Proud to be British tonight.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
This is going to be GOOD!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here